Wednesday, December 31, 2008

.Trust.

"The idea is not necessarily to have confidence in ourselves, but to have confidence and faith in God that he can make us into something wonderful"
-John Bytheway


I think the scariest part about the Gospel is the constant need of our Heavenly Father's help. I have to admit, I have trust issues, which is never a good thing and can sometimes inhibit my abilities to make a lot of close friends and so trusting in Heavenly Father seemed almost impossible. He had to take me through situations where his help was necessary. I think moving out to Utah was one of the most challenging and rewarding experiences I have ever been through. I learned more about myself and about how much my Heavenly Father loves and cares about me when I was all alone and miserable day after day. I would never wish to live through that again, but I would never trade the experience and knowledge that I gained from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment